High five for Friday everyone! I could not be more excited that today is the beginning of a three day weekend! This week had been a doozie in all kinds of glorious, wonderful, sometimes stressful, and productive ways. Here are my top five this week....
1. Hubs and I are waking up super early to head to Savannah, Ga and Tybee Island tomorrow morning. We've never been, so even though it may be a quick trip, it couldn't be more exciting (and needed) to get out of town for a few days
2. I get to spend some much needed time with family this weekend!
3. I convinced hubs that I needed a few new things for the trip, and scored a pair of express shorts for $3.00! Thanks tjmaxx! #maxinista
4. I designed a new art print for the shop! I'm pretty much in love with it.
5. Saving the best for last.... My baby niece arrived on Tuesday!!! We got to hold, love and kiss on her, and I tell ya folks, my heart will never be the same. She is the most beautiful little being and I couldn't be more in love with that little angel. And receiving pictures of her during the day.... Oh m gee....makes my life.
Link up with H54F here.