3. This week was my Momma's birthday!! We do multiple celebrations usually, and this one happened to be the best yet, in my opinion! Plus any family dinner full of love, laughter, and a few Duck Dynasty jokes is one for the books!! Happy birthday week Momma!
4. Gifts are my love language, and so the fact that it is turning into gift giving season..... My heart is so full!! And by the fire?! Stop. It.
I frequent on these daily devos. They are quick, meaningful and often so dead-on and relatable with my life in that moment. They are a great mid-day pick-me-up too!!
So about a month ago, I read this devo by Nicki Koziarz titled "Habits of a woman who doesn't give up." It touched my heart in so many ways. It made me feel so grateful for the positive examples people have set for me, and even gave me a little self confidence boost, that even when I am tired, burnt out, and feel like I have nothing left to give, I can still do it. Giving up is one of those things that crosses my mind daily, but I just can't seem to do it. God's grace saves me every time!
Each point is so encouraging in its own way. So, I have designed a collection of Art Prints inspired by the 5 points in this message. The points are as follows..
"Here are five habits I've discovered which characterize a woman who doesn't give up:
1. She gets up each morning and follows through with her commitments, despite how she feels.
2. She approaches the Word of God with reverence.
3. She longs for the grace of refinement rather than the grace of relief.
4. She chooses to invest in the world with joy.
5. She has a spirit of unbreakable determination.
What about you? What has God called you to do? Start by adopting one habit today and commit your work to the Lord.
Lord, thank You for filling me with purpose, faith and determination. Help me continue to do the work You've given me. Amen." (by Nicki Koziarz)