Monday, March 17, 2014

Monthly with Hazel Berry



Introducing, Monthly with Hazel Berry!

Monthly with HB is a month-to-month package of printables to help organize your days, encourage you to be the best version of yourself and increase productivity to allow more time to focus on things that really matter. It's sole purpose is to make life simpler, make organizing fun and making your everyday tasks, big dreams and ideas more achievable.

Is Monthly with HB for you? If you nod your head to any of these, then the answer is yes! 
  • My to-do list is overwhelming, and I worry I won't get it all done.
  • I have so many ideas of what I want to do within my day, but need a little help organizing them.
  • Pretty paper and products motivate me to stay organized.
  • I want to make loving people more of a priority in my days.
  • I love a handwritten note.
  • I am a busy mom who wants more creativity and organization when planning out my days.
  • I am a fierce entrepreneur who could use daily encouragement and organizing tools for life/business -that assist me in making things happen. 
  • I am a student who has dreams of success and would love some pretty organization to help reach my goals.
  • I aspire to live my days with intention.
  • I enjoy encouraging others, and appreciate others encouraging me. 


For $9/Month, your printables include:
Monthly Calendar
Weekly Calendar
Scripture/Quote Cards (4)
Thank You Card
Notecard
Big Picture To-Do List
Daily To-Do List
Oh Happy Day Sheet
Large Art Print (8.5x11)
Mini Art Print (5x7)
Grocery List
Shopping List
Desktop, iPad, iPhone Wallpapers
*"A Better Me" Surprise Printable-Spring Cleaning sheets

*"A Better Me" surprise printable is tailored to encourage you each month to do something that makes you shine. Each month is a new printable!!




On the 25th of every month, the next month's printables will be listed for instant download in PDF form. Until the 25th of this month, pre-ordering is available here. If you pre-order you get the lovely printables package for just $7 (this month only)! On the 25th, the price will adjust back to $9/month. 

Pre-ordered files will be sent to a specified email (in sellers notes) or Etsy Account on the 25th of March. 

If you would like to sign up for reminders, updates, sneak peeks on the next month's design and special offers for Hazel Berry Paper, sign up for the newsletter here

Check back this week for more info about each of the printables.










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hazel Berry © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat