1. We got back from our mini vacation on Monday. It was the perfect way to say so long to summer and hello to fall! Even though its still a humid hot mess outside, Im gearing up for leather boots, apple cider, orange and white Saturdays, and pumpkin everything.
2. We bought a grill during all the Labor Day sales. You better believe we will be grilling fools this weekend!
3. My sister and brother in law are out of town for the weekend which means we are taking care of our niece! Don't get confused, it's not my new little diva of a niece. This little girl is furry and sheds all over our house (aka spreading her love), but none the less, still overflows my heart with the warm and fuzzies with her kisses and cuddles.
4. Rejuvenation. Can I get an amen?!
5. There is a new art print in the works for the shop with lots of heart behind it. I'm pretty excited to share it,with it's inspiration, hopefully next week!