Sunday, September 15, 2013

Master Designer


I have recently become apart of this Manifesto, and I feel so proud to be apart of it. Darlene from Fieldstone Hill Design is behind all of this, and I couldn't be more blessed by her intentions of bringing us designers together in such a touching and powerful way. We may not deal with the same mediums, clientele or design in the same way, but we are all united by the one who call us to our purpose. 
As designers, we love to create beautiful things. That is our passion, our calling and our service. 


"I LIVE TO BRING GLORY TO GOD THE ULTIMATE MASTER DESIGNER.
He created beauty. He created all beautiful things. He created my passion for beauty and set that hoy in my heart."
That is my favorite part because it is a huge piece of my heart in sentence form. I'm so grateful for Darlene's kind heart and welcoming me into this lovely group or dreamers and doers. Also, a special congratulations is in order to Darlene and her family on their gorgeous baby girl. 

Visit Fieldstone Hill Design and learn more about the Master Designer Manifesto. If you scroll to the bottom you will see Hazel Berry Paper sitting proud. :) 

Happy Sunday! 

1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled across your blog - its so cute I just had to follow! I'm just starting out myself!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Hazel Berry © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat