Thursday, October 10, 2013

High Five for Friday!


Isn't this the best?!
We bough our home about 7 months ago and our realtor come by and surprised us with a sweet pumpkin and note! She is seriously the best of the best. For those of you looking to buy your first home, having a kind realtor, who will walk you through the scary/exciting/hectic process, is key! 


Seriously though..
All the seats for Stationery Academy are SOLD OUT! That should tell you how amazing it probably is.. and I say probably because.. well... I've never been, but you better believe I am going to fight for that scholarship and for either of those last two seats! And if not... then I will be the first in line to attend on the next session. :)


Beauty
What is it about hunter boots that make women go crazy and want to buy them in every color?! I am telling you... I yearn for the purple. 

Much like I yearned for my green ones :)

To see other pretty purply things go here.


Wife = Superhero...duh
Sometimes you are called to save the day. In those moments, your cardigan becomes a cape.
#Cardi-Cape
Full story... go here.


Fall Decor via me
I have a small obsession with pumpkins these days. Beige ones to be specific. Can you tell I'm a sucker for a neutral?

TGIF!


Link up with H54F here.

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

4 comments:

  1. Happy Friday - I found you through the H54F blog hop! Such a fun blog - I look forward to being a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth! I just checked out your blog and it is a new favorite!!

      Delete
  2. I love the white pumpkins! and those boots are going on my christmas list! Yay!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Hazel Berry © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat