Friday, November 15, 2013

High Five for Friday!

High Five for Friday!!


1. I spy something new in Hazel Berry Paper land! Go see! And then Go read about it! 


Via

2. My pretty floral mini-notepad was featured on Everything Emily Blog's Gift Guide! Go check out all the lovely gifts for mama's out there.

3. This week was my Momma's birthday!! We do multiple celebrations usually, and this one happened to be the best yet, in my opinion! Plus any family dinner full of love, laughter, and a few Duck Dynasty jokes is one for the books!! Happy birthday week Momma!

4. Gifts are my love language, and so the fact that it is turning into gift giving season..... My heart is so full!! And by the fire?! Stop. It. 

5. Christmas is 39 days away!!!!!



Link up with H54F here.

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

1 comment:

  1. 39 days away, ohmigosh no way! I`m so grateful I did my shopping SUPER early this year!

    ReplyDelete

 
Hazel Berry © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat