Thursday, February 20, 2014

High Five for Friday

ITS FRIDAY and I am in LOVE... with this cute little girl. Stella says Happy Friday!

My top 5 for this week:


1. Every now and then during my work days, I take a small break to just regroup and take my eyes off of the computer screen. I should probably be taking a walk around the neighborhood or something productive like that, but instead, I decide to look at pretty things I can't afford. :) 
Plus, my Dad got this magazine at his office and saved it for me (so sweet right?!) because he knows his daughter has expensive taste! HA!


2. I am so excited to get some new products in the shop! And this is just a sneak peak of some new things to come! 


3. I got fun mail this week!! No Joke, I open the mail box and there are 5 bills (FIVE BILLS!!) and then a little gem hidden underneath! To make it even better, the note was thanking me for a note of encouragement I sent a few weeks ago. I love love love a friend who pursues me by one of my love languages! Truly special.


4. Stella has been learning so many new tricks and she is doing really well in her obedience classes at PetSmart! If you were looking into their classes for dogs, I highly recommend it! Right now, our biggest lesson we are trying to learn is not to chew on mommy's Hunter boots. 

"You are the perfect combination of fun and boring", my valentine says.
5. If you ever find your self in downtown chattanooga, stop on by the Public House. Zack and I went there for our Valentine's date and it was such a great experience with great food, great wine and incredible carrot cake!! Plus everything is white.... Heaven! 


Hope everyones week was wonderful! Mine sure was, but I am WORN OUT. So I will leave you with this sleepy image of my golden girl. 


If you wanna know more about High Five for Friday, click the button on the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hazel Berry © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat