Friday, March 21, 2014

High five for Friday

Happy Friday! 






1. First and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wonderful husband!! He is 27 today! Baby, I have a feeling your 27th year is going to be the best yet. Cheers to that! 


2. I announced Monthly with Hazel Berry this week and gave a little closer look into the A Better Me printables. I can't wait to start using them myself! Pre-orders still going on for $7 until the 25th!

via

3. I might have spent 3 hours in target yesterday just looking… and one of those hours might have been spent with OH JOY and Nate Berkus. I've also decided that if I am ever asked who I would have lunch with out of anyone in the world, it would be the Berkus. 


4. Along with the Monthly announcement this week, I also added some cute new prints to the shop! Go check them out! 1/2/3/4


5. I found this picture on Pinterest the other day! THE CUTEST RIGHT?!

Its sunny today which means Stella and I might need to spend some time outside with a chew toy and a good book. Sounds splendid.

Link up with H54F in the side bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hazel Berry © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat