Wednesday, October 30, 2013

REAL TALK: The Amber Housley Experience

Image via Amber Housley
I think the title of this post is totally appropriate. Two weeks ago,  I had the privilege to get a tiny peek into the Amber's Business brain and I must say how energized and motivated I was to take action after meeting her. I am so glad I was able to participate in the 'inspired session'. She gave me such great advice and most of all was just such a delight to speak with. Having someone 'get' my goals, and then give me such awesome reassurance and tools to assist my hard work, was so inspiring and a true kick in the rear. Anyone who is on the fence about if these types of things is worth it.. the money, the time, the advice.... I have one piece of advice for you. 
Jump. 
Just do it. It so worth it, and even though my to do lost grew, I felt as if I were growing along side of it.  
And more importantly, If you stumble, God is there to catch our fall and remind us that he is right there the whole way. 

In the
weeks since, I have really soaked up all I've learned. I really evaluated my true passion, my goals, and if I really want what I think I want. 

The answer is yes, and the time is now. 

"As I lay down my life 
And pick up my cross 
What a joy it is to give my life away to you 
All that I need, 
All that I seek 
Is You here with me 
Holy Spirit have Your way in me! "
-LEELAND


LETS DO THIS! 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like she was super motivational!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Amber is so great and one of the best cheerleaders I know! So glad you got to experience her expertise! You will do fabulous things because you have a heart for the Lord! I can't wait to follow along with your journey! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Hazel Berry © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat