Friday, November 1, 2013

High Five for Friday

So, yes. I missed a few weeks of high five for friday. Guilty. 

Now on to this weeks lovely moments.


1. My favorite moment in the inspired session with Amber Housely was her honest words when she said, " Most people say 'work smarter, not harder' , but I try to tell people it's more about working smarter AND harder." Im going to let that awesome truth sink in. Full post about my Amber Housley Experience can be read about here :).

2. A few weekends ago Hubby and I went to Oktoberfest! It was so fun to hang out with some friends, enjoy some local brews and listen to good music. Mike Posner graced the Hits 96 stage and He really impressed me!! He was extremely entertaining, and I still can't get over how much he looks like Lance Bass.... anyone else getting that vibe??

3. October, y'all. Sweet mercy.

4. Last Friday we had my memaw-in-law, other family over for some dinner and dominos. Memaw means business. Don't let her fool you, she is total angel, but when it comes to dominos, she's out for blood! We had an awesome time together, and the fact I got to love on my baby niece a little extra, kinda made my life grander. Recently, I really felt a pull to be closer with family. And not just blood family but all meaningful relationships in general. This month, I look forward to many game nights, family dinners, and making new memories and traditions.
5. HALLOWEEN in our first house/neighborhood was a success! Sitting on the porch with my hubby made the night. It's the little things. :) Plus having our cousins stop by last on was a very special treat! OH, did I mention my sweet niece was dressed as a mermaid! I mean COME ON y'all. She's just too much love in such a small little human! 

This week has been pretty lovely. Hope yours was the same!

Happy Friday!



Link up with H54F here.

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

1 comment:

  1. I call my grandma Mema too! I don't hear other people use that often. The Oktoberfest sounds like it was fun!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Hazel Berry © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat