Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday Mantra

Source

So this Monday Mantra post is dedicated to the fine gentlemen that pulled me over this morning, in a fit of rage might I add,  because I may have not accommodated his plan to race to his sausage biscuit and coffee this morning. Part of me doesn't blame him. I mean, hunger can make you do crazy things, but I would say that pulling me over just to notify me that I upset you probably isn't the most professional way to handle that.

After I had a lesson in 'obeying the rules of the road' (Dane Cook anyone?!), I sent that man away, with a "have a great day" and a smile. Probably more because I was slightly frightened, but there is still a lesson for my heart to learn here. 

"Always be kinder than necessary."
- J. M. Barrie

It's a challenge that you don't always see  the positive effect of it, but choosing it makes us happier. So, why not? I can't say I choose this option all the time or that I even wanted to today, but after I got over it, I think I learned a lesson through my own actions. Happiness is contagious, so spread it.

I hope everyone has a great Monday! 

Incase you are wondering, my new friend got to Mcdonalds in time to beat the morning rush. I sure he is spreading joy as we speak. 


1 comment:

  1. Such a great and true quote!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Hazel Berry © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat